Our most proven long-range riflescope. Its 56mm objective lens provides maximum clarity and resolution across the entire magnification range.
The wide magnification factor of our 5.5-22 series allows precision accuracy at the longest ranges, yet at 5.5 power remains highly effective for shots at close ranges.
Nightforce was the first company committed to perfecting extreme magnification variable power scopes. Our years of experience perfecting long-range optics is evident in every scope we build.
- Magnification range:5.5-22x
- Focal plane:Second
- Body tube diameter:30 mm
- Overall length:15.2 in/385 mm
- Mounting length:6.6 in/168 mm
- Weight:32.0 oz/907 g
- Click value:.250 MOA
- Internal adjustment range:E 100 MOA
- Internal adjustment range:W 60 MOA
- Parallax adjustment:50 y–∞
- Eye relief:3.9 in/99 mm
- Field of view @ 100 yd/m:5.5x 17.5 ft/5.8 m
- Field of view @ 100 yd/m:22x 4.7 ft/1.6 m
- Exit pupil:5.5x 10.2 mm
- Exit pupil:22x 2.5 mm
- Elevation feature:ZeroStop®
- Power Throw Lever:Accessory
Nightforce customers asked for a finer version of our MOAR™ reticle for even more precision at extreme ranges, and our new MOAR-T™ delivers. .0625 MOA lines, with 1 MOA elevation and windage markings. Allows accurate rangefinding and holdover estimation at the longest distances. Center Illumination only.
The elevation and windage marks can be used for ranging objects when the size of the target is known. Bracket the target from top to bottom or side to side within the marks. Distance to target can then be determined using this formula:
- Target size in inches ÷ moa x 100 = range in yards.
Please note that accurate rangefinding with the MOAR™ reticle can only be accomplished at the power settings shown above.
|Piano Focale Reticolo||Secondo|
per maggiori informazioni su SPEDIZIONI e RESI